Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Demo Reel 2014

UPDATE:

Just an update guys, I've deleted my old 2D demo reel and replaced it with my newer 3D animation reel. Here's a link to my blog post about my 3D animation reel:

Rb Reber 3D Animation Reel



ORIGINAL POST:

Hi guys! I just posted my demo reel!

It's a short collection of my works from 2011 - 2013. It collects some of my works from my graduation film "Chase", my personal sequential art, a short teaser that we made for a full length film called "Johnny", an episodic series called "Doon Po Sa Amin", and finally, a full length film which our studio has done, which is about the life of Saint Jean-Baptiste de La Salle, entitled "Frère" (You could check out the trailer here: Frère Trailer).

You could check it out on the Vimeo website itself to watch my demo reel in HD.

Thanks everyone! I hope you all like my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment