Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Graduation Film "Chase"

Hi guys! Coming off of the biggest animation festival here in the Philippines called Animahenasyon: Philippine Animation Festival 2013, I am very proud to present to you, my graduation film "Chase"!

My film was selected as a finalist in the Category H (1 Minute - 6 Minutes) Student Division.

Chase is my Graduation Film from De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde School of Design and Arts. It is about a Treasure Hunter running away from a mad Pirate bent on taking the treasure which the Treasure Hunter is carrying. Along their journey, both men traverse the dangerous obstacles of the desert ruins, such as destroyed walls, broken pillars, unstable structures and much more.

I used 2D Traditional Animation and 3D Backgrounds. Chase was made in a year and a half, and was completed in December of 2012.

You could check it out on the Vimeo website itself to watch my film in HD.

Thank you guys! I hope you enjoy my film!

No comments:

Post a Comment