Saturday, August 8, 2015

Update & Low Poly Darth Vader Model

Sorry for the very late update guys! I've been busy with work ever since I was hired and given the opportunity to live my dream as a 3D character animator! I am currently working on updating my animation reel and I have some pretty cool stuff to share, and I can't wait for you guys to see it!

So lately I finished my low poly Darth Vader model for my 3D Star Wars diorama! Here is just a screenshot directly out of Maya. This is a part of our goal setting program at the office, and is my first time modeling and texturing a human character from scratch. Painted the textures in photoshop and tried to get the "Disney Infinity" look while modeling this character. Props to my co workers for helping me out and teaching me new stuff everyday, you guys are the best!

Will do the rigging for Darth Vader next after I've finished painting the textures for the other models of my diorama. I will post my 3D diorama once I've finished it so that you guys could see the final output. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment