Saturday, January 11, 2014

Midnight Robbing

I did this sequential a while back. This sequential was one of the sequentials I uploaded on my portfolio website. I recently took it down and replaced it with a newer sequential which I made. I uploaded this sequential in compiled form on my portfolio site, but now I am uploading it in single form here on my blogsite! This is also my first post for 2014!

This sequential is called "Midnight Robbing"

I hope you enjoy my sequential!

P.S.
Don't forget that you could click a category on the right side of my blog, so you could filter what type of work of mine you would like to see! Thanks guys!


































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment