Saturday, November 23, 2013

Animahenasyon 2013 Update!

Hi guys! I just came back from the Animahenasyon: Philippine Animation Festival 2013 in Iloilo City. It is the biggest Animation Festival here in the Philippines. Sadly I didn't win, but overall, it was such an amazing experience!

Even though I didn’t win my category in Animahenasyon this year, I’m still thankful that I was picked as a finalist. This is my second time being a finalist and it was such a wonderful experience attending all 4 days of the event. I learned a lot from the talks and had lots of fun during my stay in Iloilo.

I just want to thank my professors who taught me everything I know today, and to my friends who supported me in making my film. Thank you also to my mom and of course to God.

Thank you everyone! There’s always a next time. (Maybe next year?) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment